10.12.2010

What's Happenin'

So I have been slacking big time on my blog I know I know. It's just because we have been busy but not with things that I have been taking pictures of and I don't want to just post words, but I think I'm going to have to settle for exactly that. I might throw a picture in here just because I can. We'll see :)
 
The What We've Been Up to List:
  • We've been playing on a Orem co-ed sofball team which has been fun to do together on Friday nights. The season is coming to an end and we are now in tournament play. Last Friday our team won which means we will be playing in the championship game this upcoming Friday. We play just for fun but it'd sure be nice to win!
  • I handed my Nursing Application in on September 30th and I find out if I got accepted in 3 more weeks! I couldn't be more nervous about it. I feel good about it and I hope and pray I get in a start the program in January. It's only 18 months from there! 
  • Nick is doing well in his classes and has been working so hard to get good grades by study groups, extra credit, taking time with tests, and even asking his wife for help. I love that it's something I can help him with.
  • I've been trying to expand my culinary skills and eating healthier while I'm at it. We've both gained a little weight and are trying to get re-motivated to hit the gym hard. We'll get there :)
  • Nick is still umpiring for Rocky Mountain School of Baseball every Saturday to earn a few extra $$'S
  • We are both super happy and super busy but wouldn't have it any other way :)
Since today is our 2 month anniversary how about a wedding picture? Okay fine :)


0 comments: