10.24.2010

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was great! A friend of ours got married on firday and we drove up to Draper for the reception. Afterwards we went on a date to Cheesecake Factory. Nick and I do alot of things together but it was alot of fun to be able to go dressed up and enjoy a yummy meal together. I love that we can talk and laugh forever and never get bored with eachother.

On Saturday night Nick and I went up to Heber City right after I got off work. We went up there for a few reasons. One was his little sister, Maddy, asked if she could borrow our car for preference. She had a fun night and the car even came back in one piece! :)
Here's the Chadwick girls just before Maddy left
The second reason we went up yesterday was because we missed seeing this little guy!
Baby Ayden
Jerry and Erin moved to Roosevelt because Erin was able to find a nursing job at the hospital which is great for them. Not great for us. We miss having them around so much and expecially miss hanging out with this littly guy every time we go up to Heber. It was fun to be able to hang out with them though and spend some time talking with them.

The third reason was to eat some of Debbies yummy food. We had hot dogs, hamburgers (I had one of each of course!), potato salad, pasta salad, pickles, and peach cobbler with ice cream. Delish. Here's a few more pictures from the night:
Here's me and Haley bird. What do you think of my new specs?
I look like a dang midget. At least the high difference gives me rockin' calves because of all the high heels I wear!
Haley Bird captured this lovely shot
Don't worry, it's just a red eye. Not drugs :)
A few of my favorite past times. Bloggind and I-tunes.
Another hilight of the night was when Debbie's bishop came over with his wife and brought some cookies. Debbie had called him over to give him a blessing earlier and when he got there he asked Nick if he would rather give the blessing. The bishop anointed and Nick gave the blessing. It was such a neat blessing for her and for her brother, who suffered a stroke.

It means so much to me to see Nick doing what is right and being an amazing leader and priesthood holder. The words he said were so touching and I know meant the world to Momma Chadwick. Nick and I also spoke in church today and it was so amazing to hear his testimony and his power to teach like that. I love him so much and the spirit he brings to our home. I'm so so blessed to call him mine.

After the talks mom brought over some soup and rolls and we ate at our apartment. I was glad both our families were able to come and watch us talk because I was so stinkin nervous. I think we both did a good job though! After the fam left Nick and I snuck a nap in before we both had to run off to work for the afternoon.

Hope you all had as good of a weekend as we did! 

Oh I almost forgot ... I am now officially going to be called Sister Chadwick because (drumroll please) I am the new team teacher of our wards sunbeams! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look darling with glasses! And Sunbeams... best calling ever! Anna and I were cracking up watching the sunbeams in the primary program last week.. Awesome!

Sadey said...

Oh thank you! :) I am excited about it!!