5.20.2010

To Do List

I'm dreaming about not planning correctly, forgetting to invite people I shouldn't have forgotten, and Nick sleeping in on our wedding day. Is this okay? I think not.


So ... the other day I was thinking about how great being engaged is (and how I am SO ready to just be married already) and I realized Nick and I have been engaged for over 2 months now! Um ... WHAT!? It seems like yesterday! Once that hit me I decided to see how much longer until the wedding. 3 months. So we are almost halfway there and it feels like it was yesterday!? I better really start going with these wedding plans!


Check these off the List:

Wedding dress: Check
Temple Chosen: Check
Reception Center: Check
Photographer: Check
Addresses: Check
Colors Chosen: Double Check
Cake Designer: Check

Still on my to do list:

Engagement Pictures (SO excited for these)
Flowers
Mothers Dresses
Invitations
Cake Design Finalised
Centerpieces
Food
Shoes
Tuxes
Bridals
Music List
Set Honeymoon Plans


Okay. I think I can ... I think I can ... I think I ca ... Wait. What am I thinking? Anita Stika is my MOTHER! Master planner/designer/cook/organizer/getting everything together-er. We'll definietly get this done and I just cant wait! Yes, the reception will be wonderful but being married to the greatest man I've ever met for eternity? I'm still amazed at how blessed I am.


August 12th hurry and get here! (but don't hurry TOO much)

0 comments: