5.17.2010

I fell in love you because ...


... you chased after me to get a date because you said I was worth it.

... you took me to a baseball game for our first date! And Chilis (one of my favorites) I was pretty impressed.

... our conversation came so easy.

... you have such respect for me and want to take care of me. I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times I've had to open my own door on one hand.

... being with you has made me want to be a better person.

... I absolutely melt when you look at me with those baby blues and smile.

... when we met your family, I could see how much love you had for them. They are so much like mine. It's been aweseome to have such a close relationship with them and really feel like they are an extension of my own family.

... you are proud of me and love me just the way I am.

... you took me to visit your mission. Meeting those people and hearing them talk about you and how you were on your mission made me look up to you so much and made me proud of what you accomplished there.

... you make me laugh and smile every day.

... no matter what is on my mind, I am able to talk to you about it and can trust you completely.

... you took me to Florida and gave me memories that will last a lifetime.

... you challenge me and give me a hard time (all out of love of course)

... you like to go on drives together and talk. I love when those drives end up in front of the temple and talking about our future together.

... you tell me how beautiful I am and make me feel so loved.

... you pay attention to the small things that make me feel special and cared for.

... we both love to do the same things together whether it's going to a few baseball games a week, watching basketball while enjoying snickerdoodles, swimming together and being in the sun, cooking dinners together, and all the other stuff we have fun doing with eachother.

... you get along so well with my family. I love seeing you talk with my dad about "guy stuff", tease Taylor and Savannah, and respect my mom like she's your own.

... you are a forgiving person and realize that anything worth it is worth fighting for.

... you are a GREAT kisser!

... you can be the leavel headed one and remind me there's some things I can change and that sometimes I need to change my way of thinking.

... you've been 100% supportive of me and my career goals which means so much to me.

... we sing in the car together at the top of our lungs.

... you won't settle for anything less than the temple.

... you like me to drive your car because it's safer than mine.

... you have your priorities in order and know what you want in life.

... I can see the type of husband and father that you'll be.


I fell in love with you because of the way you fell in love with me.

0 comments: