5.21.2010

Mom's Day (better late than never)

I'm not even going to try and organize these pictures :) But these are from Mother's Day. Nick and I went to church with my family on Mothers Day. My brother gave a cute talk about my mom and afterwards we went to my parents house. Mom left to pick up my grandma while we did all the cooking. Boys in the kitchen is a scary thing sometimes EXCEPT when Dad does what he does best. BBQ chicken and fish and his ridiculously yummy dutch oven potatoes :) Throw some corn on the cob in there along with some jello salad and rolls and we had quite the meal prepared for the wonderful women when they got home. It was so fun to have Grandma Becky there with us who we don't get to have over to our place very often because its quite a distance for her to ride from Spanish Fork to Pleasant Grove but she made it and we loved having her there.

After we hung out with my family for a little while Nick and I went up to Heber City to visit his mom, Debbie. She actually had to work that night so we all went to visit her at the Blue Boar in Midway and had some yummy food and got to visit for a while. I absolutely love Nicks family to death. They are all so great. The picture I posted on here isn't actually of the Chadwick family on Mothers Day but it was one of us all together :)

Nick and I are so blessed to have two wonderful mothers and examples to both of us. We love you both so much Anita and Debbie!

Nick is 6'4". Compare that to my 5'2". Good thing I like high heels! :)

Boys in the kitchen with knives ... Yikes!

Me making some Red Lobster biscuts

Savannah, Momma S, and I

Mom and her kiddo's


Here's Nick washing the potatoes

The Chadwick Family :)

Nick and I at Mom's
This is sweet Grandma Becky

0 comments: