9.16.2013

One Week Down

Well, Nick has been gone for one week. It was rough, but the time he was away at boot camp was definitely harder. Even though he is gone, being able to talk to him every night has made such a big difference.


I'm so glad this boy is a snuggler. It sure makes my nights not so lonely.

Hudson is looking a little confused ... Guess it's too early? I agree!!

I sent this picture to Nick and he told me it cracked him up! Apparently this is how I sleep a lot of the time haha



This kid LOVES Rio!

Night time Play time :)





Nick got to meet his new girly friend, Ricky. He wasn't sure what to think at first ...

But he warmed up quick! :)

A picture from Traverse Mountain Shopping Extravaganza. His facial expression is perfection for those glasses!

The day of shopping wore him right out

Our winnings! $125 in gift cards! Which of course have been spent already :)

Snicker doodles for my sweet hubby's care package. I sent along some RockStar energy drinks, brownies, jerky, and some pictures. We sure miss him!


Watching Finding Nemo on a Sunday afternoon at Nana and PopPops house

ALMOST rolled over! Once he got halfway though he got scared haha 


The cutest little air force baby I know!
Dad, Hudson, and I went up to Price to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I found these little gems while I was feeding H in the spare bedroom


Grandma and Grandpa on their wedding day. Grandma drove to California to get married because Gramps was stationed with the Navy there. It was just the two of them, the judge, and Grandpa's parents. Crazy how different weddings are now-a-days.

Love this pic! Left to right is Bruce, Mike, Kelly, Grandma, Grandpa, Terry, and Cherrie

Dad and Bruce. Clearly I've got some good hair genes!

0 comments: