8.13.2013

Some Big Events!

Well, this past week was a busy one! It was my birthday and Nick and I's 3rd Anniversary! It was fun to celebrate as a little family. Here's a few pics from the week:

This little outfit just melts my heart! Love how handsome he is in it

My favorite family!

Before Momma feeds him ....

After Momma feeds him!

Seriously, I'm DYING! Just look at that sweet face and those beautiful eyes!

Grabbing snowies with Scott, Sarah, and Miss A

These two are buddies already! 


This is Hudsons new toy! I couldn't have picked a better way to spend my birthday money from Debbie. He loves it and his little legs are getting so strong!


This doesn't happen as often as it used to ... Love when he falls asleep in my arms

Twice in one day! He fell asleep while Nick burped him too :)

Looks like he loves my kisses just as much as I love to give them!

For my birthday I decided I wanted us to go swimming. So .. we hopped in the car and met Jess, McKay, Dax, and Grey. It was so much fun to be there and spend time with them too. I just love that we have 3 boys combined and they are all so fun. I've got a feeling they are going to be buddies as they grow up!


For our Anniversary I bough Nick and I tickets to Marcus Luttrell's "Patriot Tour" at Kingsbury Hall in Salt Lake. It was such a neat experience to hear from Marcus and a few other Patriots. I walked out of Kingsbury Hall feeling very proud of the fact that I am a military wife, a mother, and an American.

It was fun to be out with just the two of us on a date again and just focus on each other. My parents were rock stars and watched Hudson for us. I sure was ready to snuggle my little man when we got home! 

Hudson: 1   Nick: 0

This was Hudson's face mid-giggle. That giggle of his is the sweetest sound to my ears EVER!

Sunday celebration at my parent's house for my birthday!


My Anniversary Flowers Nick brought me home from work. I almost died! These are by far the most gorgeous flowers I've ever received! They are sitting on my dining room table staring at me and shouting "smell me". That man of mine sure knows how to melt my heart and make me feel special!




I know I will treasure these pictures of Hudson and my sweet Grandma forever. She just loves him. She is especially obsessed with his little toes :)

Maybe he was riding a roller coaster in his dream?
I took some pics to send Nick while he was at work (I get in trouble if I don't send at least a few to him during the day!) and there were just way too many cuties so I sent all of em! :) 

Pool date with little Hudson. He just loved those sunglasses and left them on the whole time!

But, that pool sure tuckers him out! 

0 comments: