8.17.2013

Blessing Day

Hudson Nicholas Chadwick,

Today was your blessing day. It was so sweet. We did it at your Nana and PopPop's house and had a few close friends and family over. You have so many people who love you and support you. It meant the world to see them here to love you and I can't wait to see all the fun you will have with them in the future. We are so blessed.

Your Dad was able to bless you and what a sweet blessing it was. We recorded it, typed it up, and left it for you in your memory box for you to look back on. Along with your Dad your PopPop, Scott Palmer, Kelly Long, and our bishop, Bishop Christensen, joined him in the circle. It was so tender for me to see you surrounded with such strong examples and men who love you. I hope that you will always stay strong in the church and will remember all of the loved ones you have around you. I hope you will always remember how important you are and that your Heavenly Father has a plan just for you.

I love you more than words and I always will sweetheart.








I wasn't a huge fan of the pics from the actual blessing day (my fatty face!). We were super rushed to take them and I didn't feel like we captured Hudson's personality in the pics. So we re-took some of the 3 of us. LOVE how they turned out!









0 comments: