4.15.2013

35 Weeks

Hey little man! Well, another week has come and gone. It's gone by pretty quick, and I'm hoping the next 3 weeks do the same! 

On Tuesday your aunt Savannah turned 16 years old! She and Mom went to breakfast together and dropped her off at our apartment on her way to work. Savannah and I hung around the house for a little while then brainstormed on what she wanted for her birthday dinner. She decided on BBQ chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes and for dessert, raspberry bread pudding. So off to the store we went! I know, it was naughty of me to go to the store because it's against doctors orders but I'm such a busy body that sitting at home drives me nuts-o. So we made the trip as short as we could and she did all the lifting for me. What an awesome little sis right? Once we got home from the store we ate lunch , made dessert, and did our nails. Fun sister time! Right when our nails dried Sarah and miss Adi came over to hang out with us for a little while. Check out that awesome pony tail! :) 


Nick and Mom had to work till later so when they came over we ate dinner, talked and laughed, and enjoyed some yummy dessert! Grandpa Stika was out of town for work but we sent him this cute picture of his sweet sixteener! 



Even Sebastian game over to party. Looks like he found his own seat!


Check out your little heart rate! This was your NST on Friday. Doesn't it look so much better than it did on Monday? I sure think so. Notice those gaps in the beats? That is because you had the hiccups and wouldn't hardly stop moving around long enough for the nurse to measure how you were doing. Atta kid! 


After the NST we went to Kelly and Mollie's for some yummy BBQ and friend time. We had lots of fun with those two and their little Cooper. He is such a BOY and I love it! I'm so so glad you are a boy. I have to admit, I was hoping for a girl at first but all I can think is how I wouldn't have things any other way! There's something about the idea of seeing you all covered in dirt and playing with cars just makes my eyes water. I'm so excited for Nick and I to have a son! A little human walking around that's only ours. That the love for your Dad and our incredible marriage made you. I feel so blessed. 

On Saturday Grandpa Stika confirmed a family friend at his baptism. It was pretty neat to watch him and crazy to think that your Dad will be doing the same thing for your handsome self in 8 short years! 


And here I am on Monday, getting yet another NST done :) I am now getting them done every Monday and Thursday until you get here because I am still bleeding. We aren't sure why but you are still looking healthy and strong so whatever the reason, all that matters is that you are doing okay. I sure appreciate the peace of mind I get with these NST's though. Seeing blood when I know I shouldn't be would stress any momma out I think, but getting to listen to your little heart twice a week and feeling all those kicks sure make me feel better. See that root beer in my hand? Yes, I had to drink that at 9:00 AM because you apparently felt like sleeping. It made me sick with all that sugar so early but gosh, you liked it! You perked right up and started wiggling like crazy about 5 minutes after the first swallow! At least one of us enjoyed it :)



And here we are, 35 weeks along! Holy cow little man, 21 days to go! 


0 comments: