2.19.2013

27 Weeks!

This post is going to be a little less words and a little more pictures :) 



Your nursery is sure coming together! I totally love it! I like going in an sitting in the glider during the day when I need a minute to just relax. It makes me so excited to have you in my arms rocking you in that chair instead of you being in my belly. The bookshelf was actually your Valentines present! Okay, I just happened to buy it that day but I decided that was my present for you! Don't you just love it! I love how all those books really make it look more like a nursery.

Here's a picture of your Dad at Ruby River with his birthday cake. We went there on Wednesday with your Grandma Chadwick and Haley for some yummy steaks and delicious garlic mashed potatoes. I don't think I have stopped thinking about them since! Can't wait till your Dad and I go back!





Thursday was Valentines day. I decided to make a big deal of it and decorated our table and made a yummy homemade dinner for your Dad: chicken cordon bleu, twice baked potatoes, rolls, stuffing, and of course, made sure he had a Pepsi. It was fun to turn everything off and sit down for dinner. A lot of times we just sit at the couch and eat dinner while we watch the news but it was nice to turn off all the noise and just pay attention to each other. After dinner Scott, Sarah, and Miss A came over for some dessert. Aren't those flowers SO pretty?! I love love flowers and your Dad brought some home for me and surprised me with the diaper bag that I have been eyeing for months! I can't wait till it arrives in the mail so I can try it on! And carry all your cute stuff in of course! V Day was a success if you ask me! 


I had to take a picture showing how amazing your Dad is. My feet have started to feel swollen at nights even though they don't look too bad but ooh a massage feels so amazing! This is just about a nightly occurrence. I am the luckiest. 


On Saturday we went to Salt Lake with Kelly, Mollie, and Cooper to check out some baby boutique. It was fun to see all the cute clothes and accessories they had! After that we went to Buca di Beppo for dinner and oh baby was it good! Your Dad and I had never been there but it will definitely be happening again. Authentic Italian food in a fun environment? I'm in! After we went back to the Long's for some dessert. The picture to the right is the most amazing ice cream bar you will ever have in your life! It's a Magnum ice cream bar and ooh I think you loved it as much as I do since you kicked even more than normal the rest of the night. It might have had something to do with that good Italian food too now that I'm thinking of it :) Either way, good stuff!!


Monday was like Christmas at our house for me :) Sarah, Miss A, and I went to a fabric store acnd I finally found fabric I loved for your carseat cover. Isn't it adorable?? Then they day got even better! Your carseat and stroller came in the mail! Grandpa Stika brought it over since it was delivered at their house. Your Dad, Gramps, and I put it together and pushed it around for a bit. I was so excited! I keep looking at it and can't wait to put your cute self in it! 


And here we are! 27 weeks big and loving every minute of it! I know I don't have makeup in this picture but shoot, your Momma sure is tired, sore, and not sleeping lately but hey, your worth it! 


0 comments: