1.08.2013

21 Weeks!

Not a whole lot happened this week. Your Dad caught a really bad cold and was in bed for a few days. He has only been sick once since I've known him so when he says he's sick, I really know he is feeling pretty crappy. While he was sleeping the day away trying to get better I was taking efforts to not get sick! Since being pregnant my immune system has been pretty much non-existent. It seems like I've caught every sickness I've been in contact with. I loaded up with Vitamin C and did a whole lot of hand washing. Your Dad and I didn't even kiss for like 3 days. It was killing me! He'd only kiss me on the cheek to make sure I didn't catch anything. A sweet gesture, but I sure missed his kisses! Thankfully he it back to being his old busy self and I didn't get sick at all. Mission accomplished.

Miss Addisyn came over to hang out with me this week while Scott and Sarah went to a movie. I just love little ones. It makes me so excited to have a little one of my own to hang out with :) Addi and I hung out at home, ate lunch, brought your Dad lunch to work, then came back home and made some peanut butter bars. She has so much personality and is so dang happy. Love that little one.


We picked up the elk meat from the butcher this week! It was a little complicated because we didn't have enough room for all of it so we had to hunt down a freezer as well. We didn't want to spend too much money on one with my job being in limbo right now because of my hurt back. We found a good deal on one and with the military discount our family gets we got a great deal on one. I'm excited to try all of this meat! We are going to do a BBQ with friends this weekend and then we are going to invite the Stika's over on Sunday for elk roast. My mouth is watering thinking of all that meat already! Sure hope I love the taste! 




I'm sure feeling you move around a ton! We had to re schedule our ultrasound appointment because of a mix up with our insurance coverage. Turns out, we are still covered so we will get to look at you on camera at the end of next week. Your Dad and I can't wait! The doctor will measure your growth in your arms, legs, head, and chest to make sure that you are still looking healthy and strong. I'd sure love if you'd wiggle around for us! 

0 comments: