4.04.2011

Saturday Afternoon

I forgot to post some pictures about our Saturda afternoon. Although I was coughing up a lung for most of the time, we actually got some decent pictures withour my mouth wide open and disease flying everywhere ;) Nick and I went over to my parents house for a little bit. The lights on our Nissan were so cloudy that going up the canyon started to get really scary so Nick and Dad polished them up in the garage while Savannah and I sat in some camp chairs and watched. It was fun to spend time with Dad and Savannah. I love playing around with those two. We are basically never serious and always laughing with eachother. It made for a lovely relaxing Saturday afternoon with some of the family. Here's a few pictures:








P.S. Did anyone notice my blonde hilights!? Pretty spicy huh? :)

2 comments:

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

So fun! Sounds like the best kind of Saturdays. Ahhhh I miss you guys. I cant wait to get home to hang out. Hope you are feeling better. Muah!

Anonymous said...

Sadey... I love the blonde!