4.01.2011

And the sick continues ...

Yes, it's Friday night and I am still feeling like a truck just hit me in the chest. I have been coughing and coughing this week but haven't felt "normal sick", you know ... like stomach ache, weakness, dizzy etc., so I didn't make a big deal about it or worry too much but last night was a rough one. I was coughing so hard over and over and it kept hitting my gag reflex finally making me throw up. SO yucky. That made me finally decide to head to the doctor. Turns out the on-again off-again fever, labored breathing, and nasty cough means bronchitis. Dangit. That plus my asthma makes it a pretty gross combo. Got an antibiotic and some cough medicine and a prescription for rest. So glad it wasn't something worse to worry about like pneumonia or somethin.

After that Nick and I went to get food because I was starving. We met up with his mom and sister and ate some Don Pedros before heading home. So yummy.

I can't finish up this post without talking about the mean April Fools prank we played on my Dad. We sent him a picure of a mans hand with a ton of stitches with this text from Nick's phone: "Hey Kelly. I need your help. I was moving some boxes at work and grabbed something sharp. I drove myself to the ER but they won't let me drive myself. Sadey is still at her Dr. appointment in Heber so she can't." Dad's reply was "Please sayApril Fools before I pass out." HA! We got him :) We sent something similar to Nick's sister and got her too. So funny :) Sorry for the stress Dad! but ... we got you! April Fools!

Let's hope the Dr. telling me I'll start feeling better by Sunday wasn't a April Fools joke!

0 comments: