4.04.2011

Cruel and Unusual

I'm sitting here in microbiology and I've decided something. This class has to qualify for some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. Seriously. She talks like she is a text book. Maybe I'm just a little slow but man oh man lady! Use smaller words! :)

Instead of just sitting here reading celebs tweets I thought blogging might be a little more productive. Go me.

This week I don't really have anything big planned but it'll be busy up until my microbiology test Wednesday afternoon. Super nervous for that I'm goingto be honest. I'm sure trying to study like crazy though we'll have have to see what happens with that.

Finals are the last week of this month and the first week of May. I can't believe that it's already getting to be that time! Way too close for my comfort. You know what that means though? I am ONE-FIFTH of the way through nursing school! Not too shabby!

Things with Nick and I are going great. We're both super busy, and working hard, but great!

0 comments: