3.29.2011

Sick. Sick. Sick.

Oh boy have I been sick. I went to work on Sunday not feeling too hot and ended up leaving after and hour and a half. I have been coughing for the past 3 days now and my throat is completely raw. The headache has gotten a little bit better thanks to ibuprophen and the nyquil has helped me sleep which is great, but I just need to get feeling better so I can get back to life and school. I have, however, made my time in bed productive. Check these out :)


What do you think?? Anyone want some? I think they're pretty stinkin cute if I may say so myself :)

Also, I've been applying for a few part time positions down here with IHC so that I don't have to be driving up to Heber 3 days a week and just do one day a week there or so. I'm hoping one of them works out but we'll have to see :) Other than that everything is the same old same old!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Sadey Jo! Come up here so I can make you some yummy chicken noodle soup. I'm so sorry you're so sick. Sick Sucks! Love your guts so much. CUTE HEADBANDS!