3.16.2011

One or the Other

Hi folks. Today was a miserable and wonderful day all in the same time.

Miserable because after my night shift I had a nursing midterm off absolutly NO sleep.

Miserable because I got a bad score.

Wonderful because I found out my score was going to go up because of computer error.

Miserable because I got some really bad news.

Wonderful because I had my best friend and example to talk to over the phone.

Miserable because I was so tired and the more I cried the more emotional I got.

Wonderful because my husband picked me up off the bed and took me to the place to eat that I crave the most.

Wonderful because he had me laughing so hard I was crying, happy tears.

Wonderful because I realized again, for the 300th time, how lucky I really am.

Miserable because I had another test, microbiology this time.

Wonderful because I got a better grade that I thought I would!

Wonderful because I got picked up by my handsome husband with a smile and a hug because he is proud of me.
Wonderful because he gave me a boquet of my favorite roses and a much needed pep talk.

Miserable because Nick is on his way to Mesquite to umpire some baseball till Saturday.

Wonderful because I've got such awsesome friends that know I need a hug by just looking at me.

Wonderful because Scott and Sarah invited me over for dinner so I don't have to sit at home in the quiet.

Wonderful because no matter how bad or hard things get I've got so much love around me, so much love to give, and so much to look forward to.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. -Edward Everett Hale

0 comments: