12.01.2013

November

The month of November absolutely flew by! Nick came home, quit his job at Heritage, and got a full time job on base! I am sure a happy wife now that he was able to quit Heritage. He'd been there for 5 years and hated it for probably 4. It makes me so happy to see him happy, have a schedule with better hours including a 3 day weekend and being home every night at 5 for dinner! I love life with my little family! Here's a few pictures from November.

Morning stretches!


He's still a swaddle baby. I'm trying to get brave enough to wean him off of it because he loves to roll over and sleep on his belly now. 

Sitting up by himself for the first time!! Looks like he isn't sure why we're all cheering.

Getting another haircut from his momma. I love all the hair this kid has!

Look at that! Seriously, that's so much hair for a THIRD haircut on a 6 month old!

Love his little hands in this. Hanging out on the bed while Mom and Dad get ready for church


Hudson's FAVORITE toy. He jumps and jumps with the biggest smile on his face. Best birthday money I've ever spent!

His "Give me that right now" look. Pretty serious stuff! 

Came home from work to Hudson cuddled up watching Rio while Daddy was cleaning. I'm sure a lucky girl!





Those rosy cheeks are just to die for!


Looks like he partied too hard


Sitting at the dinner table for our traditional Sunday dinner at the Stika's. Happy boy!





Hudson scratched his face and looked like the joker! Gave Nick and I a pretty good laugh.

His favorite toy at Nana's house. The mini spatula!

So many pictures of a sleeping baby but seriously, in my opinion there is nothing sweeter!


Sitting like a big boy!

We went to Wingers and decided to let him try out a french fry. He sure loved it!

Play times at Nana's house

This picture is so tender to me. I have loved to sing and play since I was very young. I sure hope to pass that on to Hudson too.

He LOVES his aunt Savannah. Seriously. Absolutely lights up for her. 

Again, sleeping baby! So peaceful! And look at ALL that hair! 


This is what happens when I run to the bathroom. He's rollin all over the place!

Doesn't happen too much, so we savor the times he falls asleep with us. 

Handsome Hudson on Thanksgiving!


We love time with grandpa. He can sure get Hudson to giggle!


This kid LOVES his bathtime. He loves them so much he splashes us so much that we are soaking wet too! What a guy :)

All bundled up shopping at Traverse Mountain Outlets

I'm pretty proud of that tree. I put it up and decorated it all by myself for my momma. It was so much fun to help her decorate this year.

0 comments: