6.09.2013

Hudson's BIRTHday

I can't even describe how grateful I am to have these pictures. May 6th was such an incredible, hard, emotional, long, and perfect day all rolled into one. Thanks Beth for helping us pause this moment in time for my little family so we will always remember how incredible we felt when our little Hudson arrived in our arms. (P.S. I LOVE the pics in black and white more than the color so I'm uploading them all in B&W) (P.P.S. Please don't mind my double chin in 99.9% of these pics. I just had a baby!)





















































































































2 comments:

Rockin Richardsons said...

Love them Sadey love girl. So proud of you so many favorites but I have to say apart from my obvious favorites of your little baby and you and daddy...is the one of you and your daddy before you went into surgery when he is holding your hand...Daddys love their little girls so much and he has such an instant love for his grandson. SO proud of you and happy for you and your little family. Love you Sadey

Anonymous said...

Hi thегe! Would you mіnd if I sharе уour blog
with my twitteг grouρ? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Feel free to visit my homepage: chatroulette ()