12.18.2010

Twinkling Lights

I don't know about you but I absolutely love going to Temple Square and seeing the lights. One reason is because I think Christmas lights all over those trees surrounding the lit up temple is absolutely beautiful. The bigger reason is because I love being able to laugh and joke and walk around with my family. This time around it was momma snapping pictures, pops cracking jokes, Savannah giving me hugs, Taylor giving me a tease or two, and Nicky Wayne holding my hand.

I had to take a potty break. Bathrooms are an ideal place for pictures didn't you know? ;)

The Stika girlies

Here is Dad and his headaches, er I mean kids.

Pops and I


I'm standing on a 15 inch ledge and barely taller. Nice.

I decided to showcase my muscles

Savannah wanted a turn

And then Nick didn't believe I could hold him
so I HAD to prove him wrong.

I love love this picture of my parents

Mim and HER headaches, er, her kids too.

The Stika's AND the Chadwicks :)

My creative photography picture


My favorite boys

My favorite girls
 I can't totally explain my feelings towards my family but I can tell you that it is indescribeable. We have our differences, but I love them with all my heart. I think about and worry about them constantly and want them to be happy. I don't think there is a better time to remind your fmily how much you love them than the holiday season.

Only one week until Christmas! :)

0 comments: