12.18.2010

Stika Family Party

Saturday was the Stika Family Christmas Party. It's so fun to get together with everyone once a year. Here is a quick picture recap.


I had to add this picture in there because hello, my favorite shoes :)

Taylor and Uncle Mike



So, this is after I worked I night shift and I was going
off of 45 mins of sleep since the night before. So
I'm just wondering why Nick looks more tired than I do haha

Momma and Poppa Stika

Grandma and Grandpa Stika

This was the competition of the party (since us
Stika's are always up for a little competition). Dillon, Denise,
and I won the "Smartest" cause it was packed with smarties,
and of course, it was made by a few smarties

Nicky Wayne being aweseome. Sure do love him :)

Savy got a zebra print snuggie. You think it's aweseome? I concur.

1 comments:

Beka said...

I just love how in the last picture you two are in the background smilin' it up :) looks like your Christmas is going to be awesome!