9.03.2012

End of August

This past week has been a busy one! As illustrated in pictures I have deep cleaned some of our apartment (the rest of the mess is waiting patiently for me!), got a spa mani-pedi that was a gift from my sweet sweet husband, took family pictures with the Stikas, and went camping with a few of our besties. I just want to elaborate a little more on that camping trip. Not so much on the camping trip itself but the people we were with. Let me introduce you to Kelly, Mollie, and Cooper Long. They are seriously a few of the greatest people I know. Kelly, Nick, and Mollie have known each other since they were little. I got to meet them when Nick introduced us. One of the first times we hung out was on the boating trip that Kelly tried to kill me on. Okay, not really. I am really an adrenaline junkie and when we were tubing I kept telling Kelly to drive faster and faster. It was the best tube ride ever until it turned into a "flying in the air then hitting water that felt like concrete" ride. Albeit painful, I had a blast. Ever since then the 4 of us have become the best of friends. I got to take care of Mollie and little Coop when she delivered him at the hospital I worked at and he has been my little buddy ever since! Mollie has been such an incredible friend to me. She is one of the most supportive, friendly, understanding, funny, and most compassionate friend I have ever been lucky enough to have. I know that Kel has just the same to Nick for years and years. I guess you can call this my little tribute to the Long family but I kinda look at this as my 'thank you'. Thank you guys for being such great friends and examples to us always. We love you! I better jet! Tomorrow is one of the biggest days of my life! I'll be taking the NCLEX tomorrow. The boards that decide whether or not I can practice as a nurse or not. Say a little prayer for me!

0 comments: