9.28.2011

Photo Dump

 So usually if I don't have my camera somewhere, Momma Stika does. I finally got around to bringing a flash drive over to her house and stealing the pictures that I've been wanting to see. I might have put these on the blog already I'm not sure, but they are somes that I definietly want to keep so I'm photo dumping them here :)


Can you believe that Savannah is 14?? She's so stinkin cute and such a sweetheart. We went and enjoyed TGI Friday's to celebrate.
 







I know I posted some of the pictures I took from this family outing on an earlier post but I had to include some of these. We went for a drive up Spanish Fork canyon with some of my mom's family to find trees that Grandpa Joe had carved in.It was a lot of fun to spend time together with the family and enjoy the mountains.













Here's Nick and I waiting to get our cartoon portraits done :)

 

Some more pictures from the Demolition Derby.

This September Taylor turned the ripe old age of 18. What a man! :) He's sure a stud and I can't believe how stinkin tall he is!



(Don't mind my closed eyes ... Super attractive, I know!)

What a good lookin had from your favorite brother in law!

He insisted on Baklava instead of a cake this year

These 2 tease each other to no end! All out of love again :(

The whole clan

The Robinson's and The Chadwick's at the Dedrickson family reunion. LOVE this picture

Nana and Daxton

This picture totally melts my heart! See babe! Look how good you look with a baby! :) Just sayin!

Cute Grandma and Grandpa Stika

Can you tell the 2 on the ends are brothers?? haha Uncle Bruce is missing in this picture

Grandma Becky and her bonnett birthday cake that mom made for her. So sad I couldn't go be with her (dang school).

Just had to post this picture that my mom took of Savannah. She's so cute, look how long her hair is!!


Enhanced by Zemanta
And there is the end of the Photo dump!

0 comments: