5.21.2011

Scoot Scoot

Nick and I would like to introduce you to the new addition to our family ....
Meet   Scoot-Scoot
Pretty shaweet huh? Nick has been wanting a scooter ever since we started dating and I'm sure even before that. I have been kinda avoiding the subject lets be honest. These things cost money, can cause some major injuries, and cause some major bad hair days. The other week Nick went on another "scooter hunt stint" that I thought would just pass again. But he got way into it and wanted to start looking. All I could think was "Yikes, he's totally serious this time." But I mean, come on! Who am I to be the lame spice wife who crushed her husbands dreams of zipping around on a Vespa, ya know? So I caved. Maybe not caved. I just willingly went for the idea of making the purchase. We found one for a great deal and went for it. Pops-icle picked it up from Price for us and brought it on over yesterday. I got the first ride and seriously, I'm in love! It's so fun! I feel so zippy and smiley when I'm on it. Aweseome. I have to give it to Nick. He was totally right. Yes, I said it. I'm so looking forward to riding this bad boy all around town and only using about a tablespoon of gas at that.

0 comments: